|Starting Date||19 May 2021, Wednesday|
|Closing Date (Extended)||10 August 2021, Tuesday|
|Announcement of Results (via email)||From 16 August 2021, Monday|
Abstract submissions have closed. All submissions are under review. More information on oral and poster presentations will be available in September 2021.
Categories/Topics of Abstract
- Healthcare: focus on Dying & Bereavement from an illness-related event
- Pre-loss bereavement and anticipatory grief
- Caregiving and grief
- Professional grief
- Any other healthcare related topic(s)
- Community: sub populations of the bereaved
- Voices of the bereaved: suicide survivors, spousal loss, child loss, bereaved with intellectual disability
- Grief and death literacy
- Faith traditions/practices
- Any other community related topic(s)
- Practice: approaches to grief and bereavement support
- Spectrum of Interventions
- Group work: psychoeducation/social group, mutual/support group, therapy group
- Service models and competency building
- Any other practice related topic(s)
How to submit
As an email attachment to [email protected], with the subject heading as ‘Abstract Submission’, and the body of the email indicating:
- Category of the Abstract (refer to the above categories, select only one)
- Contact Email of the First Author
Guidelines for the Abstract
- The title of the abstract should not exceed 20 words.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstract submission should be written in English language.
- Presentation of abstract should be in English.
- Please adhere to the following format when submitting your abstract
- Background and Objectives
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Express numbers as numerals.
- Upon acceptance of abstract, author must register for the Conference to present the abstract. Registration payment should be made by the deadline indicated in the email of acceptance.
- Authors to indicate if abstract is submitted for poster or oral presentation.
- Selected authors for oral presentation will present the abstract via virtual platform.
- Information on poster (virtual) presentation will be provided directly to authors of accepted posters.